General Rear cento panels - what.....

Currently reading:
General Rear cento panels - what.....

is the name for the type of foam that is used. Its a smart stretchy fabric that is black. I think it must act as a sound deadening, but itis stuck on the inside of the rear quarter panels, bascially does anybody know the exact name of it (like styophene or something similar lol) Would be great if possible:)

Thanks,

Jordan

Ah, I know what you mean Jordan :) Unfortunately I haven't a clue what its called....................

Its probably just a thin foam tbh...You could probably find it easily at a foam suppliers!

arseofbox said:
Its probably just a thin foam tbh...You could probably find it easily at a foam suppliers!

:p I dont have one of them in yellow pages at least not in my area!

Thanks anyway chaos - i think you were the first to at least know what i meant! Never mind, i was gona cheap eper but it doesnt work for me and i didnt think it would have it anyway :(

Jordan

If you speak to Woolies, the car trimming company they might tell you what it is and sell you some mail order. But even thought they are a trimming company i would guess they will still just call it 'foam' but at least they should know what sort of thing you want.

Woolies trimming: Woolies I & C Woolstenholmes
Ltd Blenheim Way, Market Deeping, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire PE6 8LD
Tel: 01778 347347

Back