General Rear brakes

Currently reading:
General Rear brakes

Its on the inside of the tyre you have to look under the rear left of the car to see it. Never noticed it before. Its due to be serviced this friday and i shall only be doing about another 200 miles max untill then is it best to leave it untill friday?

Nah they only done the front ones mate not the rear ones they were due to do them this friday. Just hope it aint expensive/ a pain to fix. Still what needs to be done must be done i guess

Dont know mate its all wet and its obvious something is leaking from that side as all the other sides are fine

They are not concerning with not corrison of the steel rim as that won't happen over night.

IS the lost of brake efficiency which could cause accident is main focus!

So don't drive the car till you get it sorted! That's thw word of advice from everyone :D

Its a weird one i topped up my brake fluid but its not going down at all unless it was 1 of my mums dogs that decided to pee thru the smallest of holes and hit the inside of the rim lol. Its just alot of wet muck at the inside of the rim. Just dont want it to corrode my rim grrrrrr they are a pain to find here. Cant me a brake leak as the fluid aint going down and plus its only just started happening

Its a stubborn oily sludgy wetness dont have a clue what it is. Anything to be worried about? Thanks for all the info tho guys it dont go unapprichated

Dont have a clue what it is smells sweet tho if you get me but its a black sludge

Lol dont know what it could be still aint dried up from yesterday and its only that rear left wheel. Still only 2 days to go untill the service well 1 day really friday morning its going in with a detailed explination of whats up with it lol

Back