Real dilema.....

Currently reading:
Real dilema.....

Surely a flat in a city centr is going to be more of a long term investment than a car? Theyre very different purchases.:confused:

With the monies available at the moment, it's one or the other. Plus, the flat will be shared out. I still haven't seen said flat, the only ones I can find in that area are two bed. But they assure me that there is enough room for the 4 of us.

I know.... I've been getting letters about it. Haha!

Strange as they would only send letters to the registered address of the company, which would be either accountants, or solicitors - Also Companies House don't send letters.

Too many things don't add up here, you should just be honest. If you had a falling out with your ex business partner, surely he bought you out meaning no letters would be forwarded to you.

Tom

This is the envelope form Companies House.

There is a discrepancy within the company, and have asked for my assistance on the matter.

I've blanked out some of it, because it reveals what it is in aid of, and I don't think it's fair to be broadcasting that business.

compnieshouse001go8.jpg

The M3.... Not very.... 70?

Same with the M5.*

*My full address is on the other page.

Last edited:
It was the day I picked it up.... The M5 that was.

But I wasn't driving ha!

We changed drivers in the Shell garage near Leigh.

That stint seen the car do 4.6mpg.

I traded the M5 in for my old Q7 because the money was right.

And then made a profit on the Q7 and stuck with my A4 Avant (silver one).

Then had the fall out. It's a loooooonnnnnnnng and complicated story and it's so stupid as well that I can't even be arsed going into it.

hmm, still didn't say who was driving. Was it Mr Graham?

Also, you went through 3 cars in 3 months... According to your Insurance Policy which only ran for that long.

P.s I don't mean to be nasty or anything - if thats the way its coming across.

Tom

Last edited:
The insurance lasted for 10 months, but the last person was added on in June, hence the date on the policy. We went through a lot more than that. That was just the cars I was driving at the time. The way the trade is, sometimes we only made a profit of £200, but by the way the Glasses book was going, we would have lost out if we didn't sell at that point. I had nothing to do with the buying of the cars, only the ones that I personally drove. I was in charge of sales.

It wasn't Mr Graham driving no, it was one of my friends. I'm not going to incriminate him though ha!

So not only did your friend break the law by dangerous driving, speeding, etc, he was also unisured. Also he would be guilty of TWOC if Mr Graham didn't know he was driving.

This just gives me even less reason to trust you, to give a friend control of an M5, and then let them drive like a completely Tw*t is a disgrace.

Tom :mad:

So not only did your friend break the law by dangerous driving, speeding, etc, he was also unisured. Also he would be guilty of TWOC if Mr Graham didn't know he was driving.

This just gives me even less reason to trust you, to give a friend control of an M5, and then let them drive like a completely Tw*t is a disgrace.

If you read my policy, he is insured. Because I'm a named driver, I am classed as a policy holder (so the police told me). It also states that any vehicle can be driven as long as the person driving hold a valid license, and is under the supervision of a named driver or employee.

He did speed yes. I can't deny that. But, like was said in the Lilly Allen topic, **** happens. No one was hurt. And I know that's not the point, it was dangerous, but the friend I trusted to drive the car is a person who knows how to drive. I believe there is a video of him on Youtube driving a Porsche Yellow Bird at speeds over 200mph around the Nurbergring. He's been a professional race driver for many years. Everyone speeds, that's a fact, just that some more than others.

i think i will give the keys of my car to my sister and see what she does tomorrow :rolleyes:

theres letting your friend borrow your car, then theres lettig your friend abuse your car :rolleyes:

on public roads as well, what happens if the police see the footage :confused:

Craig, the police would never have told you that you are a policy holder as a named driver. A named driver is just that, the policy holder is the person who takes out the policy. Unless your friend was Mr Graham or Mr Koo, then they were in no way insured.

Last edited:
:D - Guess what Joshua...

Also, @ Craig, the police would never have told you that you are a policy holder as a named driver. A named driver is just that, the policy holder is the person who takes out the policy. Unless your friend was Mr Graham or Mr Koo, then they were in no way insured.

As was told by the police when there was a discrepancy on the number plate on my Range Rover Sport, (it had a private plate when it was bought, and the insurance company didn't change their details to the correct plate, so the proper plate came up uninsured, and the private plate was still insured), they went through my policy with me, and I was told that trade policies work different. I was also told that I could have driven an uninsured vehicle for up to 14 days.

Back