Rally style red sei near Oulton park

Currently reading:
Rally style red sei near Oulton park

gralegrrrrr

red sei in the shell station just near Oulton park, must be on here even used Optimax (y) (y) (y) Nice car neways!!

in the red car next to you ;) , thought it was you but wasnt sure were you out with ya hubby?

Yep I err "borrowed" it whilst my 360 is being serviced just goes to prove never buy an ex courtsy car even one from a ferrari dealer :D :D :D :D :D!!! did you see toms new baby his gt3 cs that thing is quick even by ferrari standards!

i certainly did see the gt3! :D and my hubby told me that that was a kinda 'special' car ;) bling bling!! funny how your mate became instantly attractive once he was sat in the driving seat :yum:
i was wondering why you had left the lease hire tax disc in your ferrari, hope you had fun thrashing the pants offa it ;)
So how often do you do track days at oulton park then? only i am a Marshal there now :)

Emm said:
funny how your mate became instantly attractive once he was sat in the driving seat :yum:
lol ill tel him that it will make his day!! lol

Emm said:
i was wondering why you had left the lease hire tax disc in your ferrari,
bloody hell you dont miss a trick but your right easiest way to spot a bad ferrari driver that is!!

Emm said:
So how often do you do track days at oulton park then? only i am a Marshal there now :)
not oftern enough have to work to hard to pay for my baby!! :( but the opertunity to thrash someone elses was too much!! have fun marshaling a mate of mine used to do it at silverstone he has a great collection of broken car parts in his garage lol!!

yah i heard alot of stories bout 'car part collecting' at the training day :) apparently the drivers can get a little irrate after loseing and throw their helmets and gloves away too!! :D
there is a Marshal's track day at Oulton park at the end of the year cant wait!!
when's your mate back on the track? id love to see his car in action!

Last edited:
Back