General Raffle Draw.

Currently reading:
General Raffle Draw.

Just as a final note I would like to give a huge thanks to all that have supported our efforts and to all that supplied raffle prizes, in particular...

Hornby PLC for the Train set
Glynn Hopkins for the Sat-Nav.
Fiat Forum for the T shirt pledge
Air Ambulance for the Teddies that we took with us on the trip.

And all of those that supported the cars in sponsorship and sold tickets for the cause. It was from most an incredible effort and an event that will remain in our minds and hearts for a very long time to come.

WELL DONE EVERYONE (y) (y)

When we finally tally up the money I shall give a full list of what was raised it should be in the 6K range so short of our target but I don't think we could have made any more of an effort than was through the media and through the websites that we are all so involved.

swap

https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=1481&ppuser=1407
;)
DSCF3288.JPG

Last edited:
Right Ivor passed his MOT today :cool: and with a couple of little bits aside is ready for delivery on my next days off which will be Willies last ever towing a car on a dolly. He needs a break :worship: and the mile or so to work will please him for a while as he's done just short of 19,000 miles since November last year.

I think they just want it down asap Dave.

I'm off Mon, Tues, Wed so it seems that Tues will be the best day as Mon I will be knackered and don't finish till 7am.

I will probably leave early and on tow will be there early afternoonish as long as willie is up for the task.

Wouldn’t you be better off meeting in the middle?

I.e. Damon & Bro drive up and meet you around the midlands? M42 Tamworth services or M1 J23a EMEA services? Swap the car there and then bail out?

It would be far more time efficient and less stress. Time it right and you will be home in time for tea.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t you be better off meeting in the middle?

I.e. Damon & Bro drive up and meet you around the midlands? M42 Tamworth services or M1 J23a EMEA services? Swap the car there and then bail out?

It would be far more time efficient and less stress. Time it right and you will be home in time for tea.

Damons brother has work though, but as i said i don't mind stepping in for him.
as long as the car is insured either by alan or austen i am covered to drive it on my policy third paty:)

Back