Technical Radio Upgrade - Double Din Swap - S600

Currently reading:
Technical Radio Upgrade - Double Din Swap - S600

bradgibbs

Probably best to keep this in one thread, as we all kind of spread out across any thread that mentioned a head unit!

myself, BravoCity and rafsteve (maybe soon to be you swift :p ) have the below head unit, it's a no name china double din. Runs WinCE 6.0, with firmware that compared to some others, is pretty good!

I've installed iGo Primo 2.4 satnav on mine, much better than the stock it comes with.

Installed (Radio page):

Making a bluetooth call:

iGo Primo 2.4 (I keep mine in the night theme because I dont like the blue interface. In the day however the map goes coloured still which i like)

Favourite feature:

I will get around to posting a video on it eventually. But if someone else wants to make one!

Another guide I might get up, I purchased a panel mount USB female socket, which I've put next to the cigarette plug, i've also wired an aux socket there too, which all wire into the back of the HU. Lets me plug in my iPhone which plays music better because of albums and playlists. And uses bluetooth for calls

Overall, good HU for the price. Improves the Bravos interior greatly I think!

:slayer:

Hi,
Does all the blue and me side of things still work as well sterring wheel controls. I have had a look on the guys ebay page and has a few at different prices, couldnt really see what the difference was between them ! This is on my wishlist and will probably end up getting one. is it easy to load on an alternate satnav and is the software easily available ? ;-)

Cheers for now !

Hi... I was also thinking of buying this unit but I had the same concerns as keviwal "Does all the blue and me side of things still work as well steering wheel controls"

By checking the pictures, I think that this car does not have Blue&Me installed.

Last edited:
Hi... I was also thinking of buying this unit but I had the same concerns as keviwal "Does all the blue and me side of things still work as well steering wheel controls"

By checking the pictures, I think that this car does not have Blue&Me installed.

I used this on my Fiat Bravo 2007 it doesn't have the Blue&Me, However the Steering wheel controls worked without any issues plug and play.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Hey guys has anybody actually got reverse cam set up yet and running what's it like any pics would be great

Yea Ive got it running, Ill try to get some pictures uploaded tomorrow.

Also I was really shocked with the night vision quality can even read number plates.

Back