Technical Radio upgrade 2007 Maxi Van

Currently reading:
Technical Radio upgrade 2007 Maxi Van

agag2raav

Hi,
I'm trying to upgrade the single din radio/cd player in a 2007 ducato. I'm trying to remove the clipboard and in information found on google/youtube the radio unit i have is located directly below the clipboard. In videos i've watched there is a spacer between the clipboard and radio. Even in the X250 manual it has the spacer between the radio & clipboard. I can't seem to find anything that shows the model i have. Is this because i have an australian version or have i got it wrong and i don't have an x250?

Any help or advise is apprciated.
Thank you

I did this upgrade on my 2010 van (X250), however I did not need to remove my clipboard.

I'm attaching a 'before' picture so you can compare this with your setup; removing radio and the 'letterbox' storage pocket left a double-din sized hole.

If your setup isn't like this possibly your van is a X244?

Attachments

• IMG_0025.JPG
    IMG_0025.JPG
    320.5 KB · Views: 14
Hi,

=======================================================
=======================================================

I can't seem to find anything that shows the model i have. Is this because i have an australian version or have i got it wrong and i don't have an x250?

Any help or advise is apprciated.
Thank you

I am unable to help with the radio installation.

An x250 will have a VIN number of the form xxx250nnnnnn......, and a six forward gears.

The earlier x244 will have a VIN format xxx244nnnnnn......., and five forward gears.

See VIN plate or registration document for the VIN.

I am unable to help with the radio installation.

An x250 will have a VIN number of the form xxx250nnnnnn......, and a six forward gears.

The earlier x244 will have a VIN format xxx244nnnnnn......., and five forward gears.

See VIN plate or registration document for the VIN.

Thanks heaps I figured out the radio install and with your help the model.

many thanks mate

Back