General Radio code

Currently reading:
General Radio code

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶

Peags

Hi all.
New here, but have had my scudo 6 months. Its my 2nd one of these. My first van was no problems at all. This 04 plate van has been besieged with trouble. Hopefully after much time in garage and many hundreds of pounds later it's just about there. Getting round to doing the less important, yet still annoying things. Like getting the radio working again. It keeps coming up with code all the while. Was never supplied with one when purchased. Obviously short of cash now from all the other stuff done, so thought i'd ask on here for any help rather than using one of the commercial sites.
Many thanks for any help.

Hi all.
New here, but have had my scudo 6 months. Its my 2nd one of these. My first van was no problems at all. This 04 plate van has been besieged with trouble. Hopefully after much time in garage and many hundreds of pounds later it's just about there. Getting round to doing the less important, yet still annoying things. Like getting the radio working again. It keeps coming up with code all the while. Was never supplied with one when purchased. Obviously short of cash now from all the other stuff done, so thought i'd ask on here for any help rather than using one of the commercial sites.
Many thanks for any help.

Post all the numbers from the back of the radio and I'll let you know if I can get the code for it. I think the Scudo has a Clarion radio, in which case, the 2 numbers I need begin with PU- and C000000[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

If it has a Grundig radio, I can't get the code for it.

if Davren cannot get code u can get code off ebay 99 pence

Hi again.
Thanks for getting back to me. Think it is the clarion model.
the numbers are;
PU-2294A(c)
CL040140919208C
There are another couple of bar code type numbers on the radio as well if you need them.
Cheers.

if Davren cannot get code u can get code off ebay 99 pence

I wish I could. I have not got the "C7000000xxxx" number.

It looks like £25 at the main dealer. Someone online charges a couple of quid less, but will not guarantee success, and requires payment first, so nuts to that.

Hi again.
Got 2 bar codes on the radio;
C6CBS0919208
C70000006366
Hope this helps.
Cheers

Hey guys, how do you even get the bloody radio out to check the codes?
I have the same problem but can't even get the thing out to get them.
Thanks in advance

If it's the same model radio as mine, with two holes (one at each side of the front) you stick a metal implement into each (3" nails will do) until they meet a little resistance, then go 5mm more, and push the bits between your fingers apart as if you're trying to make an arrowhead shap point forward, while pulling at the same time, and getting your third hand to wiggle and pull at the radio as possible. There's another thread which describes this somewhere, try the "search" facility.

Hi Please help
I have bought a Punto second hand and the radio code is missing.
Please can some one supply a code. Thanks in advance.

BP Nr = 7649 372 316
Prod Nr = 735 272 569

Thanks again
Rob

I have a second hand radio with which I hope to replace my existing unit that has a faulty CD player but no code for the replacement radio. Haven't tried plugging it in to the van as I don't want to risk needing the code for the currently installed unit (CD fault) for which I also don't have a code!

On the radio :-
Written - Expert 09
Stickers - DC13639 & AG063
Barcoded sticker - SIEMENS VDO
VDAPVF70228148
96 639 628 XT 00
PSARCD411-53
A2C53239143

Any good for getting the code?

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back