500 Radio Code Error

Currently reading:
500 Radio Code Error

CAPx

Hi, I'm new to this and have just joined.
I would really appreciate some help, my car has recently come up with an error. I can't access my radio, it requires a radio code. Does anyone know the cost of getting the radio code? I wasn't given one and I brought my 500 pop second hand. Spoke to the previous owner and they were no help at all. I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

Thank you in advance, :)

Hi, I'm new to this and have just joined.
I would really appreciate some help, my car has recently come up with an error. I can't access my radio, it requires a radio code. Does anyone know the cost of getting the radio code? I wasn't given one and I brought my 500 pop second hand. Spoke to the previous owner and they were no help at all. I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

Thank you in advance, :)

Post all the numbers from the back and sides of the radio. I may be able to get the code for you.

Unless the car has a new radio, the existing one never asks for the code because it's automatically sorted.

The code is held by the car's computer system ............... normally.

I don't know and I'm no expert about this, but if you disconnect your battery and go and have a cup of coffee and a sandwich, by the time you reconnect - and input the date and time - the radio code may have sorted itself out.

Worth a try I reckon because this works for other problems.

Good luck,
Mick.

Hello! So I have kind of the same problem. I bought a second hand original Fiat Punto EVO Car Radio. I installed it and it shows a code error. I cannot put in a code and disabling the power doesn't work. I can't find a serial number to get a radio code. Even if I would have a radio code I can't type it in cause the only message I am getting the whole time is code error. The guy I bought the radio from can't help me either so I am trying my luck here... Anyone now how I can fix it? Thank you in advance!

Back