Radio blocked

Currently reading:
Radio blocked

Hello. I made the donation with PayPal. I need the code for my radio because I lost the card with code. Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    749 KB · Views: 62
Just a quick update on my on-going radio saga, Fiat dealer has checked the system and thinks it may not be the original unit in the car as the code isn't working, although it's a standard system. I have now been waiting 3 days for them to get a new code which may or may not work (cost £18 FYI), and they have been far from helpful, so if this doesn't work I will have to go down the aftermarket route as I'm not paying the £553 they quote for a replacement!! No wonder Fiat gets a bad name in UK. Should have tried the forum for the code, quite happy to donate!!

Just a quick update on my on-going radio saga, Fiat dealer has checked the system and thinks it may not be the original unit in the car as the code isn't working, although it's a standard system. I have now been waiting 3 days for them to get a new code which may or may not work (cost £18 FYI), and they have been far from helpful, so if this doesn't work I will have to go down the aftermarket route as I'm not paying the £553 they quote for a replacement!! No wonder Fiat gets a bad name in UK. Should have tried the forum for the code, quite happy to donate!!

chances are Davren will have the necessary code.., once you've got access to the unit , post the numbers on here, (y)
Charlie

I'm sure he could Charlie, thanks, but I don't trust myself getting the system out to get the serial nos, it's too much to hope that the dealer has kept a record of the serial nos as they claim to go by the chassis number. This is beyond a joke and I'm going round in circles, I'm not even that keen on music!!!!

I'm sure he could Charlie, thanks, but I don't trust myself getting the system out to get the serial nos, it's too much to hope that the dealer has kept a record of the serial nos as they claim to go by the chassis number. This is beyond a joke and I'm going round in circles, I'm not even that keen on music!!!!

If you are gentle, the radio is incredibly easy to remove and the tools cost me £1 posted from eBay.

Next to the two round buttons are 4 blanking plates and this is where the radio "keys" fit to remove the radio. I prised mine up carefully with my old nectar card so that I didn't scratch or damage the plastic parts like if I'd have used a metal instrument.

I wouldn't be too afraid just take careful when removing the plastic bits!

Thanks for the suggestion, I've finally got the code from the dealer but the system is still not asking for the new code, so I'll have to do another road trip to clear it....hopefully!

Depending on how many times an incorrect code has been entered, the waiting time could be up to 24 hours. This needs to be one continuous time period.
Hi, I have the same problem. My radio says it's blocked and WAIT. But for how long?! When you say 24 hours do you mean driving time? This has been like this for weeks and the Fiat dealer I took it to say they can't do anything until it asks for the code again. I do short journeys and most days. Very annoying, especially as I can't use the phone either as the amp isn't working. The car is a Fiat 500 Sport. Some advice would be reassuring! Thanks, Chloe.

No as you quote says it needs to be on continuously to count down each time you stop it restarts the time in an ideal world you need to take the radio out and connect it to a bench supply so it can count down in order to get to the point of input code

No as you quote says it needs to be on continuously to count down each time you stop it restarts the time in an ideal world you need to take the radio out and connect it to a bench supply so it can count down in order to get to the point of input code

Please help Me with this codes for radio serial no:M015080 2FCF-18C838-BE.visteon.model 0B. Fiat part no:735296997.thank you! Fiat stilo 1.2 2002

Attachments

• 20170121_131441.jpg
    20170121_131441.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 32
Back