Quinn Direct, I love Em!

Currently reading:
Quinn Direct, I love Em!

Just had my renewal quote through, im 18 and had a crash in my first year which was my fault and this reflected in the price. But im not bothered. I asked them what mods i can do to my car and i was amazed that any visual mods can be done with out putting the price of my premium up. Like side skirts bumpers spoilers etc dont put it up. exhausts that only do sound not performance are fine to i was well amazed. I was that chuffed on what i can do to my car i got a head ache hahaa

Dean

i drive a mk2b punto 1.2 8v 53 plate and in my first year of driving it was 2k fully comp to insure, by far the cheapest place i found by 400 quid . then i unfortuantly had a crash which was my fualt, not serious, my car stood strong the car i hit crumbled as it was a rust bucket. Did 400 pounds worth of damage including mine and my quote i got back was 2.1k which to be far i was expecting. with declaring i have lowered my car 30mm front 15mm back , cat back exhaust, alloys and air induction kit they totted it up to 2.4k. So to do any visual moddification i want at 2.4k for an 18 year old whos crashed it cant be wrong. I had quotes upto 4.5k and some wouldnt even quote me as ive modded my car at 18. I rang up fiat forum insurance today but the guy couldnt said he would struggle big time to even get close to that as im 18 and have modded. Fair do's to him but ill try with him next year.

Dean

Last edited:
Back