General Quick Review of barchettaparts.com

Currently reading:
General Quick Review of barchettaparts.com

Ordered a window, floor mats and hinge cover from barchettaparts.com. Everything came in perfect condition, very quickly and with very good service. I will definitely be using them again, thanks a lot Henk!

Tony

How did you place your order? I tried to order some stuff but the site allowed me right through the checkout without offering me the chance to pay! Needless to say the goods did not then turn up. I'm keen to try again just want to make sure there is not a trick to it.

I had a few bits off him and found him very helpful. I even went and photo'd the part as neither of us was sure of the name.

Good price and the parts arrived when he said they would.

He eventually bought the car off me for scrap after its accident so I drove to his place in the snow to drop it off. Him and his Mrs were very friendly. He says he always tries his best to keep the customer happy as your reputation is all you've got in this kind of business.

I have made 3 orders (if I remember right), and have to give BIG (y) to Henk!
Customer service, prices and fast deliveries really work on barchettaparts.com (y)

(I really can't say that for many places where I have ordered parts..)

Last edited:
I`v done deals with Henk Using Email and paypal even got one delivery in 48hours, now thats what I call service. (y)

I've bought a few times from him as well - the biggest part being the whole rear of the B to be welded in. I just receieved a wiper mechanism from him a few days ago (which I'll try changing as soon as I'm done writing this - apparantly rain on Monday here :eek:). Each time he's been quick, helpful and pricewise fairly ok. His English might not be the best, but I've always recieved the correct parts :) Best is to drop him an email on [email protected], and make the payment through PayPal.

Back