quick quick

Currently reading:
quick quick

nah need more research into it. going to do it eventually 120bhp out of a 1.2 and all those revs mmmm mmmmmmm.

sounds good to me.

onlything can it be twin turboed as well:slayer:

if so your looking at about 160bhp approx in a 1.2 lol all the economy of a 1.2 with the speed of a 2 litre sounds tempting to me. hahahaha

out of time gonna keep looking for engines on there though. would prefer a 1500 bike engine though.

Bushboy said:
for your bravo? :rolleyes:

StiloCris is starting to produce turbos from his bedroom so he tells me they are based on the dyson so ask him if he can do one for you Dillinger 39 :)

if it goes in would have to get a new management system for it and things.

need to research it first and save up a bit

westfield are claiming that bike engined cars are not as popular as they used to be. but getting 120bhp from an untuned engine that can rev so much would be great fun

Wouldnt bravo be a bit heavy for a bike engine? it would be horrible to drive every day as well, i know of someone with a 1979 mini with a hayabusa turbo engine in it and he tried to use it every day, then the stopping and starting in traffic got to him :rolleyes:

PNL said:
StiloCris is starting to produce turbos from his bedroom so he tells me they are based on the dyson so ask him if he can do one for you Dillinger 39 :)

That was a windup on his part by the way :D

howsa about two engines. one engine for the front wheels and another engine for the rear wheels..

if your saying that about the torque ideally it would need four engines (due to the excess amount of weight) one for each wheel. only thing is i would really have to look in to that and it probably won't work and definatly won't fit i don't think. but think about the power 120 bhp behind each wheel that would be combined 480bhp.

Last edited:
i did one engine for wheel thats where i get me maths from thats 480. which if you could do it would make it faster that a 20vt and it would be 4wd as well so your looking at something that would beat subaru's and mitsubishi evo's as well

Last edited:
Back