General quick question

Currently reading:
General quick question

I've only looked at it once and it wouldn't let me sign back in a couple of weeks ago so I gave up. I e-mailed for my details and heard nothing back....

Ems I used to have that problem - couldn't log in and nobody answered emails. Not very customer friendly then. The problem went away for some reason but I don't post, I just read it from time to time.

If you do want to know more then a lot of the regulars can be found via that link to puntoforum.

Thanks, just registered there as well. Need all the help I can get with little niggly Punto problems but touch wood nothing's wrong at the mo....that's done it, I'll break down on the way home now!

I used to use puntoforum all the time but it is very quiet on there since Christmas. The other one (I'm sure you know) is www.puntosports.co.uk, which is pretty good and busy too, but I've never got into it, don't know why. Funny when the punto sites argue with each other though.

To be honest though it's hardly ever a question go unanswered on here so most people are happy to stay I think. Having said that loads of people join them all anyway (I know I do!)

Back