General question?

Currently reading:
General question?

hey just wondered if anyone could offer help here, im looking at replacing the seats in my brava due to the springs going and the drivers seat actually rises back up if your not sitting in it for longer than 20 min, seen a few nice seat however there are from the meara weekend, would these seat actually fit with the brava.

just wondered as if i change the dront seats may as well change the back seats and the door cards can this all be done with marea weekend bits or will i need to seek a brava out?

i know bravo and brava seats are interchangable, and from looking at marea rear seats i'm pretty sure they are too, but i'm not sure if the marea weekend rear seats will also fit, i havent had a chance to inspect the mounting bolt positions. basically if they bolt in the same places then they should fit, plus i doubt fiat would bother designing different seats unless they really had to.

my 1.6sx bravo driver's seat was the same, i tried lubricating the subframe, but that only made it worse. in the end i tied the seat height adjustment in place, but once every couple of weeks the rope would slip or snap. i gave up in the end.

oddly, on my HLX the seat doesnt do it, but it also doesnt go down as far as the seats on the SX models. i think the heated part stops it going so low, but who knows.

Back