question for ya

Currently reading:
question for ya

Phildon

Why is it sad? pathetic? call it what you may, that i went to hunt down a girl i seen in a queue of cars sorry i mean convoy lol,who i thought was good looking,

i wasnt exactly going to get out of the car in the middle of the queue and make a tit of myself was i? lol

anyway, if ya think i am pathetic then i am sorry, but i just thought it was a good idea, :D

Phildon said:
Why is it sad? pathetic? call it what you may, that i went to hunt down a girl i seen in a queue of cars sorry i mean convoy lol,who i thought was good looking,

i wasnt exactly going to get out of the car in the middle of the queue and make a tit of myself was i? lol

anyway, if ya think i am pathetic then i am sorry, but i just thought it was a good idea, :D

Dude I think you have got some serious balls to join just to find someone who you saw in a convoy (y) even more so seeing as you drive a Vauxhall :p Joking mate :)

I wouldnt have the courage to jump out of my car and chat up some girl in the car next to me then again I probably wouldnt even have the courage to join a forum to find her :eek:

Oh and I dont think Alex is stalking Ally, he's too busy stalking random "hot girls driving cinqs" :D

GhostWKD said:
Dude I'm gunna be a few minutes late, just done a u-turn to chase after 2 fit birds in a cinq
Legend mate, true legend :worship:

it doesn't take courage, it takes great stupidty:D

wasn't that long back (march maybe), I was following this car (new shape fiesta tdci in red) and it was being driven pretty damn well, we were having fun round roundabouts etc in washington.
finally passed it on the dual carriegeway bit, and it was a she:D
had a quick natter at lights, then at the next ones, then went to mcdonalds (only place open) for a coffee, had a good chat about random car stuff adn nice roads to drive then buggered off our seperate ways.
called nikki, and later found that she was at the same uni! (only a part time though).

got to say she was driving pretty spot on:slayer:

Si - Punto said:
Oh and I dont think Alex is stalking Ally, he's too busy stalking random "hot girls driving cinqs" :D

Legend mate, true legend :worship:

Lmao, i was already late anyway :eek: and i could've got them but came off at junction to not be too late :( should've gone after with flyer in hand :p

Aint it mad what a smile can lead to, love the idea of just havin a drive with someone else you have never met and havin a bit of a chat and all that! (y)
I like Snake & Woodhead pass, would love someone to have a bit of a drive and mess about with up there! Two amazing roads, seen a few lovely girls up there, then a truck pulls out infront of you and you are b*****d

sammiboo said:
bloody hell - after all this i hope you have got her MSN addy :p

its in my profile.... for all the odd bods to see lol

Back