Question about women...

Currently reading:
Question about women...

Its an opportunity to have a little meeting about how the evening / date is going. Also, if we need something that only another woman will be carrying, we will ask them to come to the loo with us rather announcing 'It feels like I just started my period and I dont have any tampons, can you help?' In front of the men.

We exchange make up, share perfume, painkillers, lipstick. We talk about how the 'man' is behaving, share stories etc.

Incidently, I have been on dates with a friend and her BF and its been the two men who kept going to the toilet together. We thought they were closet gay.

oh an lezzer stuff

LOL! I wish. ;)

Most of the time they go in together because they need someone to help them stand up due to drink and the heels they wear. Or, they have knocked off someone's fella and the missus is waiting for her in the toilets.

Or is that just Lancaster? :chin:

Its an opportunity to have a little meeting about how the evening / date is going. Also, if we need something that only another woman will be carrying, we will ask them to come to the loo with us rather announcing 'It feels like I just started my period and I dont have any tampons, can you help?' In front of the men.

We exchange make up, share perfume, painkillers, lipstick. We talk about how the 'man' is behaving, share stories etc.

Incidently, I have been on dates with a friend and her BF and its been the two men who kept going to the toilet together. We thought they were closet gay.
So this is why if you go out as 2 couples, when the women come back from the loo, the other woman (i.e not your missus) looks at you and either smiles or blanks you, depending on what report you have just had from your other half.
Thanks for the explanation Fiona !

Went again this week, and a couple of times one said 'anyone want to come to the toilet with me?'...I resisted the urge to say I would!

Odd things women are!

As far as I know, female bathrooms are always fancier than blokes ones. Theres probably some underground business ring operating out of female toilets. As for the 2 in a cubicle bit, theres probably 2 keys that need simultaniously turning in order to get the secret elevator to the underground lair to work ;)

I remember there was a new club opening in Dundee when I was living there (about 8-9 yrs ago) and they made a big deal of the fact that the women's toilets had portholes between the cubicles so that they could all natter at each other, I'm sure someone mentioned that there were also double and triple cubicles for those who like to get a bit closer, but how much truth was in that I've no idea.

I remember there was a new club opening in Dundee when I was living there (about 8-9 yrs ago) and they made a big deal of the fact that the women's toilets had portholes between the cubicles so that they could all natter at each other, I'm sure someone mentioned that there were also double and triple cubicles for those who like to get a bit closer, but how much truth was in that I've no idea.

sounds strange but men have been chatting when peeing for years with no walls or doors

Sure it wasn't just a gloryhole?

While I can only fantasize about what they do in the toilets together I would wholeheartedly recommend that you do not allow them to put their handbags on the table when they return.

I have heard that they put them on the floor wile doing the mysterious things in that room and who knows whats on the floor.

Yeeeuch!

2.jpg

Back