Question about women...

Currently reading:
Question about women...

I was under the impression that it was some sort of time machine. It either a) Slows it down so they take forever or b) they perform urination at a speed that is physically impossible.
Also, to power this time machine, 4 ovaries are required.

You only have 1 question about women .. :eek:

Damn, I got thousands ... :p

I've got fecking loads of questions, but this one was bugging me...I've never said to a mate 'wanna come with me for a ****?'

Do they go in the same cubical?

Got all sorts going though my mind...friend A went with person C (friend of A), then a bit later asked if friend B (who I'm friends with, and have/had a thing for) if she'll go to the toilet together.

Hate the fact I'll never know what they were talking about :LOL:...just hope it wasn't me (and if it was, good things :LOL:).

Last edited:
That's like asking if any of you has used the same urinal as your mates at the same time.. I've only shared a cubicle once and that was when I was drunk, I just guess most women aren't as bothered as men (y)

... Do they go in the same cubical? ...

Yeh - & sometimes together in a `mens’ cubicle.

Be afraid when they go alone. While your paying the bill for tonight’s dinner – they’re in the loo on their mobile to one of the First XI confirming tomorrow nights dinner.

Welcome to planet Earth.

If they catch you lying - you're a bastard.
If you catch them lying - you're a bastard for finding them out.

It's a big plot against men. Women have been scamming us for ever. They tell us that the Menstrall cycle only comes round once a month. In reality they allways have the painters in and have to go in 2s just in case one doesn't have a tampon.
I know this is true and I can prove it. Once married the game is up and women don't care, us men just can't Put 2 and 2 together. How many women are constantly moody once married? Now married men, have you not noticed that every time you want Sex she is miraculously on the Blob? Even if you ask every week?

All the above, plus women seem to have a need to share all sorts of intimate details with their friends of the sort men wouldn't divulge even when blind drunk.
It is like the comedy sketch where several couples meet up at a wedding reception. The women immediately start discussing serious and personal matters about sex lives, money, and whether the marriage will last, and the men stand around talking about football or whether the best route there was through the middle of town or on the by-pass.

Back