General Putting a bigger engine in my sei

Currently reading:
General Putting a bigger engine in my sei

scotty233

I want to put a bigger engine in my seicento but don't know what can go in could someone plz give me a little info on this

Hi Scotty... do you have a fat wallet and / or some good engineering tools / skills?

It can be done, anything can be done to a cost, but you need to plan, think about what needs to be done, what motor etc, & what to do with suspension & brakes? What will the insurance be on a modified car?

Why not just buy a bigger engined car in standard form? Less hassle, quicker, cheaper to buy & insure... & probably a better car at the end. Not knocking the Sei but clearly it has something lacking for you....

I see from your Blog that the current motor may be foobarred... & that it is too costly to fix... almost eliminates the chance of doing a bigger engine transplant IMO.

Last edited:
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

hi i just want to have something uniqe in the end i have no skills to do the work myself the car now is pretty much sorted i just wondered what engine would be best to go in to the sei with the minimum fuss

By unique I mean that I would like it to be unique when it's finished but right now im just trying to find info about a bigger engine like which one would go in with minimum fuss and money so any help on this would be much appreciated
Cheers

Photos will be added once it's done and I suss how to put them up it's due a mot the end of next month so I'm guna get it through that then get a engine already sorted someone to swap them

Hey scotty there are quite alot of Guides on the FiatForum I've seen explaining what has to be done and the procedure that needs to be carried out.. I think it might be worth you having a look if you're really serious about an engine conversion/swap :)

Back