General Put deposit down 27/10/07 - 500 Abarth (SS)

Currently reading:
General Put deposit down 27/10/07 - 500 Abarth (SS)

seadragon

Hi All,

Havent seen a 500 yet, just online but have gone from a 1.3 diesel in Lounge spec to something more meatier.

I went to the dealer today and put my name down for a 500 Abarth (SS version if they definitely make it) and if I can choose it in any colour then Funk White.

Dealer reckons about a year wait for the Abarth and another year to have it in Funk White. (All Funk Whites are 18-24 month wait, they only make 2 a day in that colour for the whole of Europe he says).

He reckons that 2010 for the SS, if it goes ahead but hopefully that will change, so whatever I end up going for I am looking at about a 2 year wait.

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

I am not very patient but its more of a long term plan.

I have finally decided what kind of car I want, what size etc etc, so I will keep my lovely Leon FR in the meantime and either sell it or trade in nearer the time, so I will be having loads of fun while I am waiting.

I just hope I wont have to wait until 2010 :eek:

Yeah he said £700 but I guess if you are going to spend that kind of money you might as well spend a bit more to get exactly what you want. I think all the colours look fab but the Funk is the one I really want and if I got the other white I know I would have regretted not waiting.

Oh well I better forget about the car for the next few months I guess :p

Hi All,

Havent seen a 500 yet, just online but have gone from a 1.3 diesel in Lounge spec to something more meatier.

I went to the dealer today and put my name down for a 500 Abarth (SS version if they definitely make it) and if I can choose it in any colour then Funk White.

Dealer reckons about a year wait for the Abarth and another year to have it in Funk White. (All Funk Whites are 18-24 month wait, they only make 2 a day in that colour for the whole of Europe he says).

He reckons that 2010 for the SS, if it goes ahead but hopefully that will change, so whatever I end up going for I am looking at about a 2 year wait.

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

this has got to be the worst hear say thread i have ever read.putting your name down for a 500 abarth ss.if they ever make a ss abarth which i doubt:confused: the fiat 500 will be old news come then 2 years.maybe wait that length of time for a dream car VEYRON and the likes but a 500 abarth???? you have got to be joking right.............

I can't understand the people that have put down deposits on a car they have never even seen in the flesh yet. Nevermind someone who has put down a depsit on a car that might never be put into production and if it is won't get it for 2 years. :confused:

But on the other side, its your money. :)

this has got to be the worst hear say thread i have ever read.putting your name down for a 500 abarth ss.if they ever make a ss abarth which i doubt:confused: the fiat 500 will be old news come then 2 years.maybe wait that length of time for a dream car VEYRON and the likes but a 500 abarth???? you have got to be joking right.............

Someone sounds jealous :D :D

It's not what Autoexpress say it's what Fiat are saying.

BTW i'm still willing to take your money. (y)

I bet the commission hungry salesman said -- no problemo seadragon, give us your cheque and sign here, if anyone can get it 4 you we can.--

You are very brave seadragon, very brave or ........

Good luck anyway.

I take with a large bag of salt any info seen in useless mags like autoexpress

Bet U R the first in the country .
i am a tad jealous :cry: :cry:
funniest thing i heard in ages
I am gonna miss you lot next week.

I haven't spoken to him personally but have seen his comments in the Italian press. I have spoken to Giulio Salomone however!

Go on put your money on the table.:devil:

Back