Panda (Classic) Purple Haze now on eBay.

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Purple Haze now on eBay.

I don't understand? If ebay removed the reserve without your consent and you couldn't reinstate it than surely the sale can't stand if its lower than the reserve you original set :confused:

I don't think they did have a reserve set, they had a 'Buy it now' of £900 but that doesn't act as a reserve and normally disappears as soon as someone bids. There is a separate section for setting the reserve.

Sorry guys just noticed this thread! For some reason ebay has taken the reserve of and wont let me put it back on. :( Was hoping it to go to a forum member but i know the distance is a problem for some people. Not everyone is as nuts as us to go to the other side of the country for a car :ROFLMAO:

Sorry Vernon, was to busy to go back and get this quote but seems they did have a reserve on it and it got removed by ebay? Doesn't seem fair really for the sale to go through if this is the case! I know I'd be gutted

Sorry Vernon, was to busy to go back and get this quote but seems they did have a reserve on it and it got removed by ebay? Doesn't seem fair really for the sale to go through if this is the case! I know I'd be gutted

I think they may be getting mixed up with 'Buy it now' and 'reserve', I'm sure they'll put me right. (y)

:wave:

Hi and welcome to the home for the bewildered :p

It's really frustrating isn't it all the wanting and watching?

Good thing is if you are happy with a 2wd you're gonna get one eventually for around £500 of ebay or even less off gumtree etc.

Don't be afraid to travel and leave a bit in your budget for this.

Best drive I've had in a car was collecting Fizzle from Durham and driving her home with the biggest smile on my face, despite the fact I was convinced something major was going to drop off :D

Just be patient, new cars are hitting ebay all time, one will be just right for you :)

Edit: new today

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1995-FIAT...7726603?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item1c30cb7d8b

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-Pand...855&pid=100033&prg=1011&rk=4&sd=181096334884&

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back