General Punto T-Jet - Newbie!

Currently reading:
General Punto T-Jet - Newbie!

Thunderchump

EAT MY TURBO....WHOOOOSH!
Hi all!
Just thought i would let you all know another T-Jet has joined the forum.
Picked it up this morning! got it for £9250, and its red (looks stunning!) drove it home and was pleasantly surprised how much poke it had! its now done a whopping 10 miles :p

I have named him Huggsy (H***GSY), so if you see me bombing around Portsmouth and Petersfield throw me the horns :slayer:

Last edited:
welcome, glad you're happy.... 20k in mine so far, and I still smile when I drive it (y)

i had a mk2 sporting before the T-Jet, massive leap forward in build! can't believe the price either! not figured out how all the gadgets work yet! its got the new red badges too. Read somewhere on here it might have auto wipers, haven't a clue! for the first time in 2 years i am actually looking forward to driving t work tomorrow.

it was a pre-reg at Perrys in Portsmouth. Nice guys down there too. thumbs up here (y)

Sounds like you got a good deal there mate! Get some pics up when you can! Oh and some of the engine bay if you can :)

wha hey another t-jet buddy lol, hope you enjoy it, i'm still waiting for mine, 4 weeks to go now.

4 weeks! how long you been waiting!! i test drove one on the friday, picked the colour (torn between grey and red) and picked it up on the monday! 4 days! then again they had mine in stock. loving it though, well happy with it! only getting 35 mpg though and i'm not ragging it!

wha hey another t-jet buddy lol, hope you enjoy it, i'm still waiting for mine, 4 weeks to go now.

What options was it you ordered T-jet, had one in at my dealer in red with the sky dome when I ordered mine in august, remember him saying it was one of the first,think he still had it, was brand new, obviously too late now you have ordered.

Your lucky that your getting 35mpg im only getting 25mpg from mine at the monent!!!!! dont care coz i love it.
Yeah i cant see why you have had to wait so long for your t-jet. I was licky the dealer had mine in stock red with skydome. And the week after i bought mine my brother bought his in chemical grey with leather and got it 4 days later.
But hey it will be well worth the wait.

Ye i know:D But i dont have to redline it everywhere i just choose to. I could easily get 35+mpg i reckon.

mine is in carribean orange and i have gone for the skydome, it was a special order or somethin, least i know it hasn't sat in a field or on a forecourt for weeks if not months. lol

mine is in carribean orange and i have gone for the skydome, it was a special order or somethin, least i know it hasn't sat in a field or on a forecourt for weeks if not months. lol

Think the days of cars sat in fields etc have gone, just need to look at rover. Cost cutting got rid of storing cars not to mention people dont want a car thats spent six months in all weather.If they can't sell them they go straight to car supermarkets.
Nothing better than your own car ordered to spec!!(y)

Back