Punto stereo wiring problem

Currently reading:
Punto stereo wiring problem

jones

Hi all, got a new head unit and a guy from motorworld did some wiring for me so the red and yellow wires were joined so it would power up right but he also joined my remote wire from the amp to a green one on the standard wiring loom. i didn't get one with the stereo like the last one i had with its own remote lead on.

Now my remote wire wont power up my amps and i'm sure its connected to the wrong wire thats caused it. Can't get back to the guy till monday and would like this working over the weekend so anyone know the correct one to join it too? thanks.

just tried the remote wire on the power terminal and it came on fine so everything else is ok, what colour can i use to get it to switch on with the ignition only?

Last edited:
its normaly a blue wire on sony's it is i know for a fact, if you just wont it to come on just for the weekend till you can get it sorted connecting it to any 12v + will turn the amp on. leveing you loads of options you could just bridge the power lead off your batt to the amp just rember to take it off

AMP remote is not on the ISO its normaly out the back of the headunit its self

hope this helps tom

Last edited:
there always live on a punto i had to put a swtich on my punto so the streo will turn off

tom

Back