PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT COMPLETED I WILL EDIT THIS LATER WHEN I GET CHANCE TO TAKE MY CAR APART!

i have been looking for this info for a while and not found it on the net so i thought i would post it here!

The cables needed are;

☼ Battery +12v (Brown) found at steering coloumn)
☼ Ignition (Colour) found at steering coloumn)
☼ Start (Colour) found at steering coloumn)
☼ Earth (Black) found in drivers footwell)

also you will need

☼ Feed to Instruments (Colour) found at steering coloumn)
☼ Feed to Heating System (Colour) found at steering coloumn)
☼ Battery Light (grey/black) found behind speedo)

The first set of cables are pretty obvious but the second set are also importent, as this alarm requires indication the engine has started the warning lights must be illuminated when the engine is turned over, this requires the ignition cable to be connected to the (colour) at the steering column, the "start check" cable must be connected to the battery light which is grey/black and located behind the clock/rev counter. lastly power must be supplied to the fans etc if you want to heat/cool your car by remote so the ignition cable must also be connected to the (colour) cable at the steering column.

Once this is completed the lighting bolt button can be pressed twice and the car will turn over, the key must be left in the ignition to override the immobiliser or a transponder bypass must be fitted with a cone of your key.