General punto parts

Currently reading:
General punto parts

not posted in classified coz im not selling them yet

ok im buying a 1998 1242 16v punto sporting. will have everything avaiible except the engine runnig gear etc.

just wanted to see if there is any one interested when i start to break this?

pm me

xxx

Has it got any sort of mods?,i have a 1998 1.2 16v too,but always looking to improve!

i know i defo need a plastic cover off the passenger side headlight,the casing(in engine side),and two screws that hold the plastic bit along side the door and rear quarter,and errrr.......a windscreen!!!,lol

Attachments

• DSCN2465.JPG
    DSCN2465.JPG
    1,018.3 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN2481.JPG
    DSCN2481.JPG
    956.7 KB · Views: 10
U can probably get all those parts if ya wanting dude. Im only after the engine in it!! Any tuning parts will be taken aswell unfortunately.Pm myself or alaina with an offer!

Ross

i may be interested in the heater switch panel bit/vents depending how much you gonna want (my local scrappies not go t puntos in at the mo)

i was thining sporting lump in a cinq at work lastnight/this morning. does the 16v lump work? as people normally use the 8v lump dont they?!

charlieboy said:
i may be interested in the heater switch panel bit/vents depending how much you gonna want (my local scrappies not go t puntos in at the mo)

i was thining sporting lump in a cinq at work lastnight/this morning. does the 16v lump work? as people normally use the 8v lump dont they?!
theres a few 16v's,just not a straight fit

charlieboy said:

Same as other guy. Pm myself or alaina with an offer. Im just in the process of getting the car the now!

Custard your right its not a straight fit but its not THAT difficult. Just spend the last 2 hours reading into it. There is effort involved and i do see why people opt for the 8v! :(
Ross

The wiring needs to manually changed due to the fact that the connectors are totally different from cinq to 1242 16v sporting. Also u need to fashion a downpipe, get a new fuel pump , oil cooler, create space in the engine, use pulley from different engine, change ecu immobilizer keys etc etc.

Ross

charlieboy said:
of what?

beau....quickly. lol how do you get the heater control panels out.... ?
you remove the centre knob by pulling, then theres an allen key bolt under it and then the 2 alen key bolts at the base of the whole thing, then it pulls away.

is that all you wanted to know how to remove?

and details of the punto obviously.

Think of it more as a constant update of my engine conversion, with some punto swapping of parts involved!!! ;)

Its a 1.2 16v sporting in red.rear tailgate and bumper are damaged.

Ross

Back