Punto (Mk2/2b) punto mk2 sporting

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) punto mk2 sporting

here's my sporting. Pretty happy with it now. Maybe a few little mods if I get bored. hope you like :)

CAR SPECIFICATIONS:
- Model : 1.2 16v Sporting
– Engine size : 1242cc
- Year : 2000
– Colour : Grigio Steel Grey

ENGINE MODIFICATIONS :

- Nothing because of insurance :(

STYLING MODIFICATIONS:

INTERIOR:

- Custom faux suede door pods and a-pillars

EXTERNAL:
- De-stripped and de-badged
- Colour-coded mirrors, handles and washer jets
- Tinted back lights
- Smoked and detangoed side-repeaters
- Red dot 20 groove discs and fast road pads
- Abarth sideskirts
- DIY angel eyes and 6000k HID headlights
- Light smoke tint all round
- Sporting alloys painted ford graphite grey with abarth caps

CHASSIS:

ICE:
- Sony GT500 head unit
- Vibe SEK60 components
- Fli Loaded 400w amp mounted on custom amp wall
- Vibe CBR12 woofer with built-in mono amp

FUTURE MODS:
- Toad Ai606 alarm
- Lowered 50mm

wheelz004.jpg

wheelz007-1.jpg

me001aa.jpg

me011aa.jpg

still not sure if I'm lowering it yet. Would look better, but there's the cost and loss of comfort.

here's some interior pics:

new013.jpg
abc004.jpg

abc013-1.jpg
abc002.jpg

looks brilliant wasnt sure whether to tint my back lights or not but after seing yours i might have too:D

looks brilliant wasnt sure whether to tint my back lights or not but after seing yours i might have too:D

cheers, didn't tint my back lights too dark, and only lightly sprayed the reflectors so they are a bit lighter than the rest.

didn't have any MOT problems with the back lights either

With the Abarth side skirts it looks low enough as it is.

I have the side skirts on my car (a stilo), and it makes it appear quite low.

Just think of the state of the roads and some speedbumps you wouldnt be able to get over if you did have it lowerered.

word of advice if your going to lower it 50mm be careful mine scrapes like a bitch i'm running PI full setup which is crap but makes the car look great. imo get fully ajustable coilovers.

word of advice if your going to lower it 50mm be careful mine scrapes like a bitch i'm running PI full setup which is crap but makes the car look great. imo get fully ajustable coilovers.

really? heard from others that 50mm is fine with standard wheels. Would do my head in if it scraped. I would love to lower it, but I'm still deciding becuase of insurance, the harder ride and the general cost

probably, it's quite a big picture, that I loaded up as a smaller image.

Here's a photoshop tho of my car lowered around 50mm:

wheelz004alx2.jpg

oooh like it (y)

its like mine just modded :p

From the first pic i recon i would lower it..... not by much though looks real good! :)

that car boss mate, yes it would look much better with a drop but it still looks the dogs doodahs, i was thinkin of getting back my old fiat alloys and getting them sprayed in that antracite colour, did you do it yourself or did you get some plpace to do it for you?

Back