Styling punto mk2 phazer bodykit, opinions?

Currently reading:
Styling punto mk2 phazer bodykit, opinions?

comments on this kit? personally love it. wana hear what you guys think...

Attachments

• fiatpunto_phazer_01.jpg
    fiatpunto_phazer_01.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 46
  • fiatpunto_phazer_02.jpg
    fiatpunto_phazer_02.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 29
er...how can you not agree!! thats an awesome piece of kit! shame i've got a mk1!might go out and buy a mk2 just to have it!:bang:

Attachments

• 31-03-06_1419.jpg
    31-03-06_1419.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 31-03-06_1420.jpg
    31-03-06_1420.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 31-03-06_1421.jpg
    31-03-06_1421.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 11
whoops, its already being fitted. the rear bumper was pretty thick, i was just dumb droppin the skirt on a hard floor. the front bumper is just thin though. see what they say at the bodyshop. i asked them to colour code the door bumpers (duno real name for them) but now i want them removed.

marshall936 said:
thats my boot install i made! still waiting for some feedback:(

Looks nice...you could have posted it in a seperate thread rather than a bodykit thread (y)

i am new to this and wanted to show my boot install off as i have recently completed it and am really chuffed with it:rolleyes: plus i cant put it in as part of my signature somehow?:eek:

Last edited:
marshall936 said:
i am new to this and wanted to show my boot install off as i have recently completed it and am really chuffed with it:rolleyes: plus i cant put it in as part of my signature somehow?:eek:

Thats cos the pics are too big probably there are sig limits and your pics will have to be below that sig limit, usually resizing them on photoshop will make it ok (y)

phazer_punto said:
dont know 4 sure, u can custom some kits. i prefer mk2 though, think the car looks a lot sportier from the front. not as chunky as the mk2.5. still think the mk2.5 looks wkd tho.

Dont really know if i would want it custom fit as would wanna know if its direct fit?

I do like the phazer kit, and need a new rear bumper as mines has a few faint crack lines and want a new one.I love the phazer one. Thanks, but i think urs will look sweet as . . . when the kit is on, ul av to show pics (y)

Back