Technical Punto MK1 wiring diagram???

Currently reading:
Technical Punto MK1 wiring diagram???

Stu308

Hi, does anyone have a wiring diagram for my punto. I have haynes manual on .pdf but it finishes the page before the diagrams.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers.
Stu.

Hi, does anyone have a wiring diagram for my punto. I have haynes manual on .pdf but it finishes the page before the diagrams.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers.
Stu.

i can get back to you in an hour or two with this if no one else can help as im just about to go out and would have to scan in pages

Just uploaded a Punto manual with wiring diagrams but it's written in Polish. The wiring diagrams are good, being copies of the old style Fiat diagrams. Some of the components are marked with ideograms and they would all be obvious to an Auto Electrician.

http://rapidshare.com/files/277670074/Punto_Mk1_Manual_PL.pdf

If you don't have an account with RapidShare, click "Free User" then you need to wait for about 30 to 90 seconds then click the download button.

Dave.

I'd say the light switch is easier to get to of the two ;)

Where is it? And whats the easiest way to go about it? (y)
I wouldn't know tbh. Feeding a wire up there would take time and patience feeding it through where as the off/on switch in the door can easily be got to behind the carpet, just pull it back and feed in there. Let us know how you get on

Are you on about the interior light switch, or the headlights switch?

Interior means:

• Taking off the interior light console from the roof.
  • Soldering new wires to the appropriate switch points (in parallel)
  • Running the wire through the roof and down the pillars to behind the dash
Light switch means:

• Get the switch out with a screw driver
  • Solder new wires to correct switch position
  • Run wires behind dash

The second option seems easier, but having it with the interior light might be more elegant

I need to get a feed to add some led/neons which will go on and off either with the light switch or the door open/closed circuit.
cheers.

Are these for use internally say within the foot well etc :confused:

If so I'd wire them into the interior light unit, should be able to then have them working with doors open or internal switch then.

Shouldn't be that hard appart from running wiring there, but wouldn't have thought it would be that hard to run it up behind the 'A' pillar cover (y)

Back