Technical Punto mk1 induction kit help!

Currently reading:
Technical Punto mk1 induction kit help!

Hey guys. I'm new to the forum so hey :)
I was wondering if anyone could link me to an induction kit for my recently bought first car. It's a 1.2L mk1 R reg punto but i'm unsure what Valve it is, 16v or 8v? Could someone please let me know!
I've been looking through ebay for an induction kit but some are for 16's, some for 8's. Would it matter if I get the wrong V value after all it is only air intake? I also seen on here that people have opted to putting Focus induction kits in their cars like THIS
Would this work for mine? If so i'll buy right now!
Could someone please link me to something that will work?
thanks a lot. Picture of car below. Dan
DSC00877.jpg

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
well the cheap option would be things like K&N or green, but i would not recommend any of them... (n)

they can make your car loose power instead of gain some..

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Yea i got them on ebay, its the same stuff that covers the wires going round the engine bay only its red.

I got a Fiat Punto SX60, i think yours is the S60, Same engine, different trim level. The SX has got power steering, electric windows, colour coded bumpers etc.

Yea i got them on ebay, its the same stuff that covers the wires going round the engine bay only its red.

I got a Fiat Punto SX60, i think yours is the S60, Same engine, different trim level. The SX has got power steering, electric windows, colour coded bumpers etc.
Would you be so kind as to link me to some of that wiring too please?
Ah I see, I was talking to my dad about the model with electric windows and power sterring etc. We got it pretty cheap though £250 with mint interior.

Did you get any noticable power gain from that kit? Got a 60sx myself (1st car) and i'm really into modding it a bit.

Btw the color of that kit is nice :p

Back