Styling Punto mk 1 ideas

Currently reading:
Styling Punto mk 1 ideas

PuntoKing

I have a n reg punto mk 1 and am Quite bored of it now. I waint to make it look good without pending too much money.

Any ideas on what i can do?

I am getting some clear ice indicators and possibly somje light brows. i have some silver washer jets just fitted to day and i also want to make the dash blue instead of green. How do i do that?I am also looking to buy some color coded bumpers and alloys they are teh only things i am willing to spend a lot of money on haha

changing the bulbs on the dash do nothing its the panel that changes the color im looking on ebay but there are only little gay masks that just go around the speedo etc.

Im gonna tint the rear lights my self soon dyu just use window tint spray?

i saw some today in halfords for a tenner im gonna go back and get it tomorrow.

I want to get my light brows before this week end but i am bidding on some on ebay for a tenner if i bought them from motor world itd be 35 quid!!!!!!

o yeh one question is it illegal to smoke all your rearlights i can't find the law on that.

also on a punto how do you take off the button that sticks through th glass to reset the milage?

(i no its 2 questions but dont complain haha)

i dnt understand what you mean by reflector youll have to explain in detail haha

i want light brows i think they look nice

any idea where i can get em cheap? apart from ebay?? ;-)

PuntoKing said:
i dnt understand what you mean by reflector youll have to explain in detail haha

i want light brows i think they look nice

any idea where i can get em cheap? apart from ebay?? ;-)
see the lights, reflector is not tinted :)

light brows- im not even going to look :p i dont like helping people make puntos tat. :(

Attachments

• tinted lights111.JPG
    tinted lights111.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 22
its an S i don't have a sunroof. I want to replace the bulb i think i broke it lol

it just dnt work been like that for a while

Back