!B9iLsNgCWk~$(KGrHqN,!lMEy+jC0)ssBM6F5ddLFg~~_12.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) punto hgt

Introduction

!B9iLsNgCWk~$(KGrHqN,!lMEy+jC0)ssBM6F5ddLFg~~_12.JPG

!B9WWVeQEGk~$(KGrHqF,!iMEzOFiq8cPBM5foWLi0g~~_12 (2).jpg

My new purchase, definitely gonna be a project for the future, and its the proper fiat yellow, not the dull one in second picture.. cheap camera i think..lol
View attachment 85469

View attachment 85470

My new purchase, definitely gonna be a project for the future, and its the proper fiat yellow, not the dull one in second picture.. cheap camera i think..lol
PLEASE remove the front bumper and the rear lights :yuck:

would be a really nice car without the snow plough bumper and rear lights,as puntos dont really suit big bumpers and they almost always look poop anyway (n)

What are your plans for it ?

that bumpers already off..lol... it came with it but i have no plans to reattach it.

well as far as what im gonna do to it depends on what is left that can be done, its already been lowered, full stainless twin-twin exit exhaust, 17" bk racing alloys

whats that leave?lol apart from gettin rid of the front snow plough..lol

lol the sunstrip will be coming off too... i only bought it end of last year and aint driving it round at the moment neway, still got my audi a4 for that ..and a set of original back lights might be on the buying list.its been debadged too am awaiting delivery of a performance filter.. gotta have the input to expect the output..lol...thanks for the comments tho lads....

looks ok in the pics. dont like the front bumper, but as ya said, thats gone so have a cookie. remove and destroy the lexarse lights and replace with tinted or mk2bs, fit an abarth rear bumper and fit a standard but smoothed bonnet. that should do nicely.

i'm with everyone else on the bumper and back lights, they need smashing up and set fire too lol, the bonnet i actually really like and with a nice smoothed front bumper will look well smart, visually there is nout left to do but being that i am a previous cento owner (everyone knows how power mad we are) id say go in search of ponies lol

~starts whispering in your ear~turbo turbo turbo turbo

Back