Punto (Mk2/2b) Punto HGT

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) Punto HGT

im now the proud owner of a punto hgt:D this is now my 3rd fiat.. the first being a 55s and the 2nd a MK2 sporting.. very pleased with it so far, fuel consumption is alitle bit more noticable then i first thought, is this common?

anyway here are some piccys.

dsc00751bc3.jpg

dsc00756ci0.jpg

dsc00753sm4.jpg

dsc00755xx0.jpg

i think the only thing im going to have done is lowering.. how much would you reccomend, without it looking stupid?

im going to make a donation asap, just paying off insurance premium and my excess from my flooded car. ;-)
Alex.:cool:

Very nice, i have got the same but a 2000 reg, With regards to fuel consumption its a drinker, my MPG reading is 33.6, i once got it to 38 but thats driving like a granny, good choice of car mate.(y)

HGTs are known fuel drinkers, a lot more so than the 1.8 stilo which is the same engine :confused:

anyway, nice car! i wanted a HGT but they wouldnt insure me :cry:

have fun with it!

Lowering: if you have a bit of money, buy some adjustable coilovers (y)
im still waiting on mine....

HGTs are known fuel drinkers, a lot more so than the 1.8 stilo which is the same engine :confused:

anyway, nice car! i wanted a HGT but they wouldnt insure me :cry:

have fun with it!

Lowering: if you have a bit of money, buy some adjustable coilovers (y)
im still waiting on mine....

nice1.. yea im thinking of lowering.. still paying the car off thow and the insurance was abit high.. im 20 this year going into my 3 years no claims :)

how old are you if they wouldnt insure you.. if you dont mind me asking.

nice1.. yea im thinking of lowering.. still paying the car off thow and the insurance was abit high.. im 20 this year going into my 3 years no claims :)

how old are you if they wouldnt insure you.. if you dont mind me asking.

18 mate :)

but i had had a 2.0 omega (before my sporting), which wasnt slow... and definately wasnt as safe as a punto...

on my own insurance, with 1 years ncb, as well...

i did some research and it would cost £2k to insure me with 1years ncb on a HGT.... same engine in a stilo however would cost the same as my punto...:shakehead:
never mind, year 2 of ncb coming up soon (hopefully) (y)

norwich union said they wouldnt be able to insure me on a HGT till i was 25 :eek:

one of the things that made me buy the stilo, is that it was cheaper to insure then a new shape corsa life 1.4 :eek:

over 100 lb-ft more torque, nearly 30bhp more, and a few more toys ;), how does that work :confused:

one of the things that made me buy the stilo, is that it was cheaper to insure then a new shape corsa life 1.4 :eek:

over 100 lb-ft more torque, nearly 30bhp more, and a few more toys ;), how does that work :confused:

Dirty inbred chav's drive them and stack them into trees trying to look 'hard' thats why. And the fact that the average scutter doesn't even know what a Stilo is. They will Probably think its a form of sex toy to use on there underage 15yr old scabby pregnant chavette slag.

God im a in a cynical mood tonight LOL. :devil::slayer:

Dirty inbred chav's drive them and stack them into trees trying to look 'hard' thats why. And the fact that the average scutter doesn't even know what a Stilo is. They will Probably think its a form of sex toy to use on there underage 15yr old scabby pregnant chavette slag.

God im a in a cynical mood tonight LOL. :devil::slayer:

lol :p

btw nice sig!

As long as you weren't impregnating teenagers your ok ;)

i wasnt dont worry :D

it was a crap car anyway, had loads of rattles (1 year old, 9k on clock :rolleyes:), front fog light got a stone chip after 2 weeks of ownership :eek:

stereo was rubbish as well (n)

it didnt last long, my micra was much better, and my stilo even better :yum:

Back