Punto (Mk2/2b) Punto HGT Turbo*!!!

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) Punto HGT Turbo*!!!

The Trooper

Established member
Edit: Pics in post 17 of this thread, scroll down to see them

*Turbo Diesel :D

I swapped my Punto Sporting for a HGT JTD. It's in sprint blue, I'll try and take some pics on the weekend and I'll put them up. Ride quality seems better than the Sporting, and it sounds like a van, but I quite like the sound the wastegate makes when I change gear :D

Performance is very identical but the way they drive is a lot different + much better mpg in the JTD. I'm looking at getting it remapped to around 130/140 bhp, hopefully very soon if I can go a month without spending my money on holidays/festival tickets/beer etc! Anyone else on here had their Punto's remapped?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Trooper said:
*Turbo Diesel :D

I swapped my Punto Sporting for a HGT JTD. It's in sprint blue, I'll try and take some pics on the weekend and I'll put them up. Ride quality seems better than the Sporting, and it sounds like a van, but I quite like the sound the wastegate makes when I change gear :D

Performance is very identical but the way they drive is a lot different + much better mpg in the JTD. I'm looking at getting it remapped to around 130/140 bhp, hopefully very soon if I can go a month without spending my money on holidays/festival tickets/beer etc! Anyone else on here had their Punto's remapped?

Alright matey!

The JTD HGT has great tuning capabilities you have chosen wisely!
I think there quite rare as well! Good chose of colour by the way (y)

You probably know this already but angel tuning do great remaps! :devil:

Not had my punto remapped. Never really thought of it to be honest.

I yours a JTD or the petrol? They are very rare indeed, I'm definitley going to get it remapped, whats the point in having a diesel and not getting the most out of it! I always liked my silver Punto but nearly all cars are silver these days so it's nice to stand out :cool: I do miss having 6 gears though seems very odd :eek:

Calm down people, calm down, I'll try and get some pics taken on the weekend. And hopefully it will have stopped snowing by then as well! :bang: I hate it when it snows in February, makes you realise how far away summer is!

ok pics not taken yet :eek: Spent all morning in bed at my gf's and it was raining! Should get a good chance to take some tomorrow, I'm going driving at Donnington so my mom will have the camera with her. I'm not driving the Punto round Donington btw, I'll be driving a 911 & an F355! (twas my bday present :D ).

Does anyone know how to shrink the size of a photo? I can't upload them cos they're too big :eek: The only way I know is to stick them in paint and down size them that way.

Here it is guys, been away for a few days so not had chance to upload these, but heres a few pics of her outside Nottingham castle:

Pic21.JPG

Pic11.JPG

Pic31.JPG

Back