Punto (Mk2/2b) Punto GT

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) Punto GT

I don't believe i recevied the promised pictures of this :mad: :p

I love the colour, The lights look quite good even though i'm not a morette fan (especially when certain bonnets don't fit over them :p ) and the kit looks great imo, certainly a hell of alot nicer than the combat and storm kits (y) I would get a nice single upswept (not DTM) letterbox out the back, as it will follow the line of the back bumper nicely.

Overall its nice, I'd rather see a GT still on the road modified like that than have it not doing much or in a scrapyard broken for parts like alot seem to be. Have you bought the Ronal's for it yet? As i think shadow-chrome would suit that car alot...

Jordan

sh!t, im well sorry about not sending the pics, had alot on my plate atm.:(

cheers mate, gutted about th bonnet lol would have improved the look of the front end. Haven't got an exhaust sorted yet but might get one that sounds nice but is out of sight tbh.

ronals?:confused:

Car is looking good alot better in this colour than the black.

But .........

Have to agree with other the TH Line's will not suit your car and will be a waste of over £1000 (with out tyres depending on size etc). Spend that on a Seb chip etc or get started on the interior. (y)

thanks, the wheels are the last thing on my list along with a set of coilovers.

Going to give my engine a bit of tlc first and possibly tune it up a little bit. You never know i may change my mind about the wheels :D

I don't mind it, which is good for me as I normally don't like "modified" cars. However, I think the Ronal turbo's are more suited to earlier, boxier hot hatches. Anyone ever tried Azev A on a punto?

I like it now. I also like your plans and your not that far off. I love those wheels, but not sure if it would be enough to spend that amount of money. I think you could get thew same effect for less money TBH.

Nice car still, keep it up.

Hey,
I like the new colour. However IMHO the rest of the car is not to my taste as i like subtle mods to cars and yours looks over the top and as if its been driven thru halfords and loads of stuff has stuck to it!!!! But not evry1 has the same opinion. Do what you want to do with the car after all it is yours!!!! Mines in the pics.........

Attachments

• Image206.jpg
    Image206.jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Image208.jpg
    Image208.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Image209.jpg
    Image209.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 21
Cheers mate, i've never actually set foot in halfords and i didn't know that let you drive through it ;)

nice car btw but i would colour code the bumpers, debadge the grill and get some decent alloys. :)

Cheers. Personally i dont like the colour coded bumpers but as i said evry1 has different taste! What sort of alloys would you put on the car as i was thinmking of putting standard uno turbo ones on it but i am open to suggestions!
I was just using halfords as an example, I hate that shop really over priced n half of the stuff is crap!!!!!

Fair enough mate, i would go for something with spokes that are less rounded than the ones that you have, not sure exactly what to get though, what do uno turbo ones look like?

Thats the standard wheels. I think on Biz's car not too sure tho:confused: Wot you think of them????

Attachments

• Slammed Uno.jpg
    Slammed Uno.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 27
Love It, Tastefull mods,
Love that rear bumper too...

Im not a boring bastard dont worry haha
Im young, I can appreciate these tasteful mods.

How much was the bodykit and tghe spray job?

If u dont mind me asking.

looks fast.... and actually is!!

with that degree of modifiying, you have to be carefull what you put on your car, and i think that you "get" that.
some of the things you have done that i personally wouldnt have, but overall, that is one seriously sweet car- respect is given :p(y)

Diggin up threads, fun times :D tho i must have missed this one at the time I like the car, Hope OP didn't put the ronals on it....but my personal opinion of them is they should all be collected up and fired into the sun as a crime against humanity, that and i'd probably have gone angel eyes rather than morretes but otherwise I like.

Diggin up threads, fun times :D tho i must have missed this one at the time I like the car, Hope OP didn't put the ronals on it....but my personal opinion of them is they should all be collected up and fired into the sun as a crime against humanity, that and i'd probably have gone angel eyes rather than morretes but otherwise I like.

:O how could you say that about ronals!!! they really suit some cars and others maybe not so much but they aern't roanls anyway they are Schmidt TH-lines iirc there was a brown punto in fast car a while back on this wheels looked sweet :D

back on tpoic i actually really like this agree with whoever said about a single upswept exhaust not massivly keen on the back bumpr but it will grow on me :p

OOOO hello you from SL aint ya hehe

i like your punto ive seen pics before but i havent seen the progress pics
looking good mate :D

I think your car looks great., although i do have to agree with some of the others on the headlights, they look crap with the rest of the car, i wouldnt go bact to standard though, id go for the black one piece angel eyes on that colour.,
i didnt read all the coments but i hope you changed your mind on the wheels too.,lol., the ones on at the moment look way better.,
good job man., ;)

That punto looks really **** i think sorry lol....if you left it standard lowered on those little sexy wheels you want about 75mm dwn then it would look really nice expecially in that colour BUT its your car so good man foir making it look how you want it to look.

Back