DSCI0124.jpg

A couple of engine bay shots as well:

DSCI0125.jpg

DSCI0126.jpg

Heres a random pic of a mates punto:

DSCI0127.jpg

Heres a few more parts that still need to be fitted:

DSCI0146.jpg

FMIC, Silicone hoses and 50mm turbo boost pipe B)

It then went into the bodyshop for some bodywork and a respray:

28062007250.jpg

28062007249.jpg

DSCI0045.jpg

DSCI0051.jpg

DSCI0049.jpg

And heres what it looks like now:

DSCI0008-1.jpg

DSCI0009.jpg

DSCI0010.jpg

DSCI0013.jpg

DSCI0011.jpg

DSCI0015.jpg

And heres what i want it to look like soon(its been photoshopped btw):

finaloutcome.jpg

The colours good, dont like the bottom of the rear bumper. The standard headlights would suit the front better, those just look....like two circles lol.

Other than that, not too badly ruined. Would be able to sell it for loads more if you'd left it alone though.

lmao, this is why i don't normally put pics up on this site, cus your a bunch of boring b##tards.

who cares what i'll be able to sell it for. its not for sale anyway and stock lights are crap.

lmao, this is why i don't normally put pics up on this site, cus your a bunch of boring b##tards.

Little harsh there comments like that are sure to win you no friends.

Also if being a boring B**tard is selecting mods on how they will compliment one another in order to give a completey finished article instead of just chucking various different styles of stuff onto a car each judged on how they look on their own, then yeah myself and the majority of other people on this site are boring B**tards.

But can you honestly answer this?
Granted you mod a car for your own personal taste and others opinion shouldn't matter, but if you have those wheels with that kit on a GT and you drive it down the road do you think people will look and say hey thats a tastfully modded GT or will they look and snigger?:)

Little harsh there comments like that are sure to win you no friends.

Also if being a boring B**tard is selecting mods on how they will compliment one another in order to give a completey finished article instead of just chucking various different styles of stuff onto a car each judged on how they look on their own, then yeah myself and the majority of other people on this site are boring B**tards.

But can you honestly answer this?
Granted you mod a car for your own personal taste and others opinion shouldn't matter, but if you have those wheels with that kit on a GT and you drive it down the road do you think people will look and say hey thats a tastfully modded GT or will they look and snigger?:)

The majority of people yes. But thats not the point of modifying at the end of the day, i do it for myself and if some other people like it then its a bonus.

This is the only site where i have had a bad reaction tbh and i'm sorry if you're not all boring ba##tards. :)

sweet! i have de-locked my uno and i plan on poppers lol
I like everything about your punto actually, love the rear bumper dtm style mirrors are qualityy and that colour i love, similar to my mums xpower grey on her ZR.
have you smoked the rear lights?

cheers mate, yeah the rear lights are tinted and the mirrors are smoothed into the baseplates, next on the list is to give the engine an overhaul and get it running perfect :)

lol they are tad chavy, but it depends on the look i guess!
yours lights look smart and subtle atm.
thought of clear lenses and then tint them grey ish? or that sound shizzle lol

Back