Technical Punto GT engine gasket Kit

Currently reading:
Technical Punto GT engine gasket Kit

Nicolas B

hello with my name is nicolas introduce myself live in chile, I wanted to make a query to the users who have Fiat Punto GT 1.4 Turbo, this set of gaskets that Ebay.co.uk selling in reference are these?

ebay.com/itm/FIAT-PUNTO-GT-UNO-ie-1-4-TURBO-8V-HEAD-GASKET-SET-/130284021324?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1e5588664c#ht_500wt_1054

My idea is to buy a pair of Kit's to build the engine that I'm doing it from scratch, my idea is to arm one you see and not wait for me down the head gasket so I come to you to see if you think that is good and so come on buy it.

greetings from chile!

Welcome Nicolas.

I don't really understand the last part. Using Google Translate, I think you mean something like

Quiero comprar dos juegos de juntas de culata por lo que tengo un juego de repuesto si lo necesito.

"I want to buy two sets of head gaskets so that I have a spare set if I need it"

And you're asking if anyone has any experience of this gasket set?

Y usted está preguntando si alguien tiene alguna experiencia de este juego de juntas?

Don't forget, you need to buy a set of head bolts for each gasket set. No se olvide, usted necesita un juego de tornillos de calor para cada grupo, también.

I hope that helps, and I'm sorry my Spanish is so limited.

hello fingers, I also use the google translator.
if I just wonder if anyone here has had any experience with this kit packing, no and forgot to buy the head bolts and buy all new, I buy more kit's because here in Chile there are no more at the offices of spare parts, sorry my English is too limited.

Spanish,

hola fingers, yo tambien uso el google traductor.
si yo justamente pregunto si alguien de aqui a tenido alguna experiencia con este kit de empaquetaduras, no e olvidado comprar los pernos de culata ya los compre todos nuevos, yo compraria mas kit's ya que aqui en chile no quedan mas en las Oficinas de repuestos, disculpa mi ingles tambien es limitado.

Regards ;)

Back