Technical Punto GT 1.4 16v Turbo

Currently reading:
Technical Punto GT 1.4 16v Turbo

fredjudd

Im new to this section so hello all :) Basically if you could clear something up. Someone on another forum clams they have a punto GT 1.4 16v turbo running at 200 bhp at the wheels. Mods listed are pipercross filter striaght through exhaust and a super chip. Does this sound reasonable? Or is he a lying internet scab? Thanks alot people, (y)

Fred

Name the forum mate

Never such thing as a 1.4 16V punto GT, altho I know of a 2.0 16VT punto GT

Really? So a 1.4 16v turbo doesnt exist? I have absolutly no clue about punto's... please dont hurt be :p

ther def a 8valve,whoever told u they are 16v is talking out his a**e.lol.i saw a 2.0 20valve turbo in a punto on sunday nite.was a bit of i tight squeeze tho!:slayer:

Yes only came in 1.4 8VT

200bhp is easily possible, so he is possibly telling the truth

SEB 4.1 chip set-up gives this

Who has the 2.0L 20VT?

fredjudd said:
Im new to this section so hello all :) Basically if you could clear something up. Someone on another forum clams they have a punto GT 1.4 16v turbo running at 200 bhp at the wheels. Mods listed are pipercross filter striaght through exhaust and a super chip. Does this sound reasonable? Or is he a lying internet scab? Thanks alot people, (y)

Fred

hes clever.the only way u cud do this is with a uprated turbo,chipped,fmic,bigger fuel pumps etc etc........mine has got similar mods to his n mines no were near 200bhp

tinnion87 said:
Yes only came in 1.4 8VT

200bhp is easily possible, so he is possibly telling the truth

SEB 4.1 chip set-up gives this

Who has the 2.0L 20VT?

a bloke at this show i went to on sunday nite,it was out of a coupe,duno how he got it in ther,ther was no room to play with at all.was looking mint tho,all chromed up n stuff

thb i never seen punto 1.4 16v turbo the punto 1.4 turbo is 8 valve
if the punto is not modificated id 89 valve fo sure :slayer:

Back