Punto Grande 08 Grundig AUX connection help?

Currently reading:
Punto Grande 08 Grundig AUX connection help?

skullyi

Okay, so I've got a Fiat Punto Grande on an 08 plate and I don't particularly want to spend £60 on the Blue and Me adaptor so I started looking into the AUX cable, I am unfortunately at a loss as to which I need or what I need to do regardless of looking at countless posts surrounding this issue.

I don't particularly want to lose any controls from the steering wheel nor do I want to lose any Blue and Me functionality, I would also like to avoid Splicing the cables but if it comes to that then so be it

I've seen the blue ISO plug and the Yellow one but I'd rather double check with someone who knows more about it than I do :)

Also worth noting I can't actually switch to AUX on my HU when pressing CD twice but I've seen the option during updates to the firmware on the car so I know it exists (I assume its because there's no AUX available so it doesn't display it)

I've taken some images of my HU and the ports on the back, sorry for the one showing the ISO plugs, the wiring wasn't long enough to pull it any further out :)

I can't post links yet so please replace the *'s with tt and remove the spaces in the links :)

h**p://picpaste.co m/IMG_5683-tdMu3dMb.JPG

h**p://picpaste.co m/IMG_5682-5NOUniNP.JPG

h**p://picpaste.co m/IMG_5681-lv9uNyQC.JPG

Back