Technical Punto evo phonic wheel non start.

Currently reading:
Technical Punto evo phonic wheel non start.

gleone

Hi I have done a phonic wheel learn reset with the Multiecuscan v5.1 and after doing the reset the car will not restart. This code on the punto evo 1.2 is now saying P1300-55 phonic wheel missed self learning- not configured and I cannot delete it. I have changed the crankshaft sensor, coil pack, spark plugs checked timing belt not slipped aswell. This happened while I was learning phonic wheel reset Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. Punto evo 1.2 petrol 2010

Hi I have done a phonic wheel learn reset with the Multiecuscan v5.1 and after doing the reset the car will not restart. This code on the punto evo 1.2 is now saying P1300-55 phonic wheel missed self learning- not configured and I cannot delete it. I have changed the crankshaft sensor, coil pack, spark plugs checked timing belt not slipped aswell. This happened while I was learning phonic wheel reset Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. Punto evo 1.2 petrol 2010

My guess here would be it was looking for devices not fitted.. different ECU write beung a favourite

Found the problem while doing the programming and reving the car to 3000 the crankshaft bolts and phonic wheel lug had broken so the crankshaft sensor was not picking any signal.

Back