7726738510_e1db10860c_z.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) Punto Dynamic Multijet 1.3

Introduction

Havn't posted pics of this up in full before so here it is.
i hasten to point out it's completely standard, not a single modification unless you count the non-genuine rear bumper that the repair company is currently trying to fob me off with.
Reactions: sutera1996
...any recommendations on where to fit them? They can be separated off the back plate and installed individually...

Together (or even separately), would they fit on the bottom part of the internal fusebox cover...? Is there enough depth, behind...? :confused:

Otherwise: as it's close to the existing socket, vertically (separated from the plate), on the panel between the steering column and the centre console -- if there's room behind, again; and it doesn't hit your knees.... :idea:

You could always lose your ashtray... ;)

I'm trying to do the same. I already have the dash control, the lights and grills.

But my car doesn't have the wiring... Your car had the wiring or you had to add it?

on his car the wiring was there
if you wanted to add these lights the simplest solution would be rocker switch / relay/ lights
quite simple really

I will do an interior light video but have a lot on at the moment so sitting down to edit is not on my radar but will be soon

In the mean time guess what I've got planned for the coming weeks before the winter comes
ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1408491102.990165.jpg
This is the first box of bits to arrive I have more on order.

I will do an interior light video but have a lot on at the moment so sitting down to edit is not on my radar but will be soon

In the mean time guess what I've got planned for the coming weeks before the winter comes
View attachment 142457
This is the first box of bits to arrive I have more on order.

Good stuff, (y)
dont forget to get the rear cards off, and do the inner arches
you get it into the inner sills that way too, (y)

how much did it cost you?
if you dont mind me asking

i need to get mine done as it will be going into storage..soon

Was £45 for 4 x 500ml aerosols and I have some rust convertor on the way as well, came with accessories to get the wax into hard to reach places, longer nozzles etc

I will be doing a bit at a time so no point in buying dozens of cans till I know what's needed.

You have to remember mine is a 5 door so access to the sills and inner arches are different I suspect assess may be under the side carpets in the boot

Last edited:
Was £45 for 4 x 500ml aerosols and I have some rust convertor on the way as well,

I will be doing a bit at a time so no point in buying dozens of cans till I know what's needed.

You have to remember mine is a 5 door so access to the sills and inner arches are different I suspect assess may be under the side carpets in the boot

Ah.right iforget,:eek: yours is 5 door's.

Its not a bad price that, if it keeps rust at bay its worth it,:)

off topic sorry but Q: How do the mk3 punto's fair up on rust?

off topic sorry but Q: How do the mk3 punto's fair up on rust?

The under side of my grande is spotless (though not painted properly) they have an area on the bulkhead that rusts and as an expensive repair, and they suffer the same sump issues as all other puntos but I don't think they are really old enough yet to show any serious level of tin worm but I'm sure it will come, as I said the paint under mine is not very good

Thanks andy' iwill watch out for that then,
plan was to buy a PT cruiser,but its not wise from what ive seen of them,

just been oferd a mk3 punto 07 reg for peanut's (bag of sand) so imight just see how they goes before spending good coin on other motor's for someone to scratch up, :(

Back