Styling punto design pics (mk1)

Currently reading:
Styling punto design pics (mk1)

hi,

i bought some punto book and it had all the design pictures in it, the first pic is of my favouite pencil design, the second is of how the punto is now but without the high lights (looks wierd!) and third pic of the final 2 choices and they chose the left one. if you want more pics just tell me.

Attachments

• car 2b 027.jpg
    car 2b 027.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 90
  • car 2b 026.jpg
    car 2b 026.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 56
  • car 2b 025.jpg
    car 2b 025.jpg
    590.4 KB · Views: 667
Good find! (y)

That sketch looks awesome, if only the new model Punto looked like that. The white car with the different rear lights looks bloody awful though :eek:

The pencil Drawing had a hint of focus in if ya ask me :) and they r lovely cars!!

hi,

i bought some punto book and it had all the design pictures in it, the first pic is of my favouite pencil design, the second is of how the punto is now but without the high lights (looks wierd!) and third pic of the final 2 choices and they chose the left one. if you want more pics just tell me.

I love the look of the level headlights. I think if the vertical ones didn't make production they'd look more like the cabrio lights. I've got a 2007 Panda and believe it's similar to the mk1 Punto in many ways.

What book was this from? I'd love to see more pictures!! (But being 7 years later I doubt you have the book)

hi,

i bought some punto book and it had all the design pictures in it, the first pic is of my favouite pencil design, the second is of ohow the punto is now but without the high lights (looks wierd!) and third pic of the final 2 choices and they chose the left one. if you want more pics just tell me.

That sketch looks so much like a Grande Punto.

Back