Styling Punto 'carbon' mirror covers on 500?

Currently reading:
Styling Punto 'carbon' mirror covers on 500?

On forgot to say... My covers are just the basic black plastic ones.

Well you have to change them !

MiTo has a fake CF dash as standard & its OK but having the real thing is better.

So are you going to make an offer to RUI for his CF mirrors ? :D

Can't see him using them again since the splash of red complements the new black look best.

The wheels are as always photoshopped to be bigger, I am retired now and no longer a photographer and the mirror covers are not for sale:D

MiTo has a fake CF dash as standard & its OK but having the real thing is better.

Can't see him using them again since the splash of red complements the new black look best.

I may just get some black painted ones as the CF ones seem to be very 'aftermarket' in the way they attach.
RUI is not selling.
We had Mito too and the CF look dash is like what BMW do with etched leather, looks good.
I think shiny fake carbon mirrors from Punto might look a bit naff.

I may just get some black painted ones as the CF ones seem to be very 'aftermarket' in the way they attach.
RUI is not selling.
We had Mito too and the CF look dash is like what BMW do with etched leather, looks good.

RUI is not selling.

These were posted by callumbo on the Abarth forum (Click here) although he didn't buy them. Something about having to be glued on but they are advertised as '
Made in 2x2 pre-preg autoclaved carbon fibre'.

Back