Punto Blackpool Illuminations Run?

Currently reading:
Punto Blackpool Illuminations Run?

Hello

Feel free to tell me this is a crap idea

I live in Blackpool and last year there was a Honda Goldwing run through the illuminations when they were switched on and there was also a 'BMW-free' run before that

Now I know Punto's dont have the same feel as goldwings or mini's but I was wondering if anyone was up for this? A punto (or Fiat) run from somewhere to Blackpool for the illuminations in September?

If people are up for it, I'll get in contact with the relevent authorities :)

Ta

I go with corsasport.co.uk every year, there is a pub at the junction of the M6 and M55 called the Phantom Winger its a 2for1 pub so the food is cheap, we meet up have some food and a natter then convoy down to the coast road, expect to be there for ages though because traffic will be at a standstill, its fun though

Yer i'd Be up for this, Sounds Alright and only 50Miles away! would be a giggle Seeing how many Puntos We could get in a Stright Line or on a car park!

Is this still going to happen? As its close to me I would be up for it :D

im thinking.... if we did it on a friday or saturday night... if people are up for it...

why not make it like a day at pleasure beach, and then maybe get a hotel or somthing... because for me its a 100 odd mile drive so quite a lot for a few hour visit

:D

Back