Punto Active or Grande Punto?

Currently reading:
Punto Active or Grande Punto?

EnzoAmata

I'm new to the forum and before I go making a bunch of posts asking questions about my car I was wanting to ask which section to place them in?

I own a Punto Active new shape 56 plate...and I see a Grande Punto section from 2005 and I see a Punto section from 1998, so which is the place where there people who own the same model as me be posting?

Anyone help?

Here it is...

188x1411610679aut625194.jpg

Thanks. I just noticed you seem to have alot of posts on this forum and also your from Scotland. I'm in Glasgow and I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions about Fiat Garages you might use or know of that might be good for me to use...

I have a few small faults happening on my car. I will explain them...
  • My back calipers are scraping against the back wheels when I slightly brake and if I apply more pressure the noise stops. Looking into get that seen to.
  • I have a funny rattling noise coming from my right hand side door or heater next to the steering wheel, it comes and goes and I don't even know what it might be.
  • The height adjuster in my driver seat I swear changes position every time I leave the car over night.
  • Other than that an over all checkup for my car. Seen as its only done 13,000 mile in the 3 years so it shouldn't be having brake problems I imagine and the other things are small but very annoying and I don't wanna get charge a lot of money just for small things...
Hope all that made sense...?

so theres no warranty on the car?

Yes I'm sure there still is...why do you ask? Well I'm not 100% sure but I know for sure the first MOT I have to pay for comes round on Nov this year, so I imagine thats still under warrenty...yes?

the seat problem you have could be very expensive (seat base £300!) however the rest of the problems you describe seem simple to rectify. Obviously warranty wont cover some of your issues but the seat is the major expensive one.

So your saying I still do have a warrenty? Also if this is the case howdo I take advantage of it as I did buy the car second hand?

Back