104.6 KB · Views: 163
  • Abarth%20Grande%20Punto%20%2815%29.jpg
    Abarth%20Grande%20Punto%20%2815%29.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 161
  • Abarth%20Grande%20Punto%20%2818%29.jpg
    Abarth%20Grande%20Punto%20%2818%29.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 129
Those red side mirrors look aweful imo - like pimples sticking out :yuck:

nicest white gp on the forum......:D maybe though them door mirrors ought to be white & red(y) even looks better with the skydome,there are tons more photos of it on the abarth website:yum:

nicest white gp on the forum......:D maybe though them door mirrors ought to be white & red(y) even looks better with the skydome,there are tons more photos of it on the abarth website:yum:

Very funny ;)

I think it might take me a while to get used to the mirrors but I don't think they are the spoiling factor some people make them out to be.

What a mess!

The original Grande Punto looks far nicer - uncluttered lines and nicely understated. The Abarth looks like a committee job - everone pulling in different directions.

Ugh - sure as hell wont be buying one of them

(n)

What a mess!

The original Grande Punto looks far nicer - uncluttered lines and nicely understated. The Abarth looks like a committee job - everone pulling in different directions.

Ugh - sure as hell wont be buying one of them

(n)
takeaway the white and red theme the abarth does look far better and meaner than the standard sporting.i have seen post factory photos of the car in red just red no abarth logo tape no contrasting coloured door mirrors that's only for the white Car's you get red the only part that's not red is the rear spoiler that's black.although i do have some issues with them wheels the colour that is will need to see them in the metal to make final judgement.they look very soft IE easily marked as we all know this is a GP weak spot

that's one of the photos i saw.i am in luuuuurvv with that car in the one and only colour it was made for EXOTICA RED excuse the exaggeration but its just like a Ferrari its only a Ferrari if its in rosso red the same applies to the GP.cant wait to get my hands on one RED again i think:worship::worship::D

think i prefer the white one im already on the list for one and with the essesse kit on aswell had a good look at one last night on ebay the italian one looks very nice and the price is better then i expected

thats mine sold sealed and delivered march hopefully lol already for the santa pod shows next year bring it on

Back