General Punto 85SX for Sale...

Currently reading:
General Punto 85SX for Sale...

KiNk

yo guys, my Punto 85sx 16V has bored me (and i have only had it like 6months, lol) and im gunna do the dirty and buy a clio (sorry..).. anyway, 60,000 on the clock, its green, body coloured bumpers, Fox Evo-6 alloys (15") with TOYO Proxes all round, almost brand new (less than 4weeks old..) has a K&N induction kit, and a Supersprint centre and Backbock with a single box/twin exit 3" pipes..plastic parts of interior have scratches, im a bmx rider, what do u expect! BUT, there are soon to be a MINT set of Corbeau GT Racing buckets (1992, oldschool-cool) in grey and light green to go in, im just waiting on subframes... i can probably get sum pics, lemmi know if any1 has an interest, looking around about 2K seeing as i paid 2 and a half and have spend a grand...lol, within 6months...my parents hate me..
Cheers people...

To be honest I dont think you'll get over 1300 for it, thats a stong push.

I know its crazy but when you have all the " Mod's" it give the impressions its been ragged and shagged. Might not have been, its just an impression.

When selling it you should pick up points like tax MOT what work it may have had done recently ( clutch, bearings etc )

Pictures and a re worded desciption on various places Might get you a bit further towards your price :)

Back