Technical Punto 60 Tb

Currently reading:
Technical Punto 60 Tb

I'm having a hard time finding them at a scrappy (scrap industry here in holland has need of private individuals.....)
I have found two on Ebay, but remember reading somewhere on here that some Punto 60's came with 30mm Tb, hence the request for a serialno.

Ahh well i have a thread on here some where and the good guys of the forum pointed out the sizes of the throttle bodies for me ill post you the link if i find the thread
cheers

ahh ok then well its best to ask one of the other guys about the power and if they fit the 899cc witht the punto 75 tb you use the standard top with the injectors on and swap it witht the mpi top

32 on an 899 is quite an increase. Remember its area thats important, so use Pi to work out exactly how much more area you get with only 2mm extra.

I don't have a 32 handy in my office but why can't the vendors measure them?

Cheers

SPD

Haven't been able to find the valvesizes online somewhere, but with the basics filled in it shows 33 something for max velocity.

@rallycinq:

706.86mm2 vs 804.25mm2 not THAT big an increase is it?
only about 14%.

I have been told the bob in the picture below has a larger diameter, it is from a fiat palio (P75 mpi engine though but it should fit a spi tb).

Attachments

• picture018l[1].jpg
    picture018l[1].jpg
    77 KB · Views: 15
Back