Styling Punto 3 door bumpers fitting on a 5 door car ..

Currently reading:
Styling Punto 3 door bumpers fitting on a 5 door car ..

steve17

Just a quick question, will a 3 door bumper fit on my 5 door car (both same year).

as Ive got a 2000 reg punto and its got those nasty black bumpers on front / back. The bumpers are coming straight off a 3 door model roughly same year ... really wanna buy them off ebay as there same colour as my car, so would save me alot of money.

ta guys, steve

mk2 then? I know the mk1's are interchangable. But I think I remember dave saying something about them being different lengths down the side on the rear (front is the same), so unless you want your bumpers to fowl the rear wheels I don't think the rear would be of any use.

Although I can't be 100% on that

this guy has what looks like an abarth front for a mk2b
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiat-Punto-fr...613226863QQcategoryZ10382QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
but again not sure.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
faster4_tec said:
mk2 then? I know the mk1's are interchangable. But I think I remember dave saying something about them being different lengths down the side on the rear (front is the same), so unless you want your bumpers to fowl the rear wheels I don't think the rear would be of any use.

Although I can't be 100% on that

this guy has what looks like an abarth front for a mk2b
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiat-Punto-fr...613226863QQcategoryZ10382QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
but again not sure.

wow cheers for finding that mate! that light blue bumper will fit my car perfect and its only £30 lol! emailing the guy as hes got tons of bits and possibly a back, a mate of mine lives in cardiff and coming to mine next week, so will save me another £30 :D.

cheers mate owe you one, your a legend !

dave said:
front will back wont :)

ahh cheers mate :D

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back