Technical Punto 2004 1.2 8v MOT

Currently reading:
Technical Punto 2004 1.2 8v MOT

oh well someone has to
hate your bus station as well:D

with regards radiator this could pop at any moment,i had one a week ago no signs of leak went through mot ok we---ed like a baby when i got it back ,the leak was bottom right,saved the engine just in time from sure death:eek:

What is it with coventry bus station ??????? :worship:
must be realy crap,
you have 12 months to sort out, wait for better weather to sort, just make sure you check oil and water every day

Attachments

• coventry.jpg
    coventry.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 66
No need to take the p*** out of coventry is there you fool

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of interest what garage did you go to? (I'm currently at Warwick Uni with my Punto, never know when I may need a good cheap garage :p)

hi i was wondering if anyone can give me an idea what is this weird sound coming from my back rear passenger side wheel sounds like a crackling sound when im driving.

Just want to wade in here for a second and say something;

There really was no need to respond in the way you did to the Coventry remark; it was a joke, that's all. The people who've commented here have helped you hugely, and will continue to do so as this forum is a wealth of knowledge, more knowledge on Fiats than you'll find at most garages these days, and as was quite rightly said, if you insult those helping you, they probably won't help you again and you'll be left fitting second hand parts to your engine that will either fall off or break in 3 months time.

I can't offer any technical advice, but your reaction to some of the most knowledgeable members on this forum really pee'd me off.

Best of luck with the car, but don't use 'I'm a woman' as an excuse, you'll make all us women look stupid, listen to what these guys tell you and learn from it so that if you DO need to go to a garage, they won't screw you over cuz you can tell 'em otherwise. Build up your knowledge from here to the point where you can fix things yourself. That's what I'm doing. 'I'm a woman' doesn't count as an excuse for being ignorant to the technology and engineering that you use on a daily basis.

Just want to wade in here for a second and say something;

There really was no need to respond in the way you did to the Coventry remark; it was a joke, that's all. The people who've commented here have helped you hugely, and will continue to do so as this forum is a wealth of knowledge, more knowledge on Fiats than you'll find at most garages these days, and as was quite rightly said, if you insult those helping you, they probably won't help you again and you'll be left fitting second hand parts to your engine that will either fall off or break in 3 months time.

I can't offer any technical advice, but your reaction to some of the most knowledgeable members on this forum really pee'd me off.

Best of luck with the car, but don't use 'I'm a woman' as an excuse, you'll make all us women look stupid, listen to what these guys tell you and learn from it so that if you DO need to go to a garage, they won't screw you over cuz you can tell 'em otherwise. Build up your knowledge from here to the point where you can fix things yourself. That's what I'm doing. 'I'm a woman' doesn't count as an excuse for being ignorant to the technology and engineering that you use on a daily basis.

Most of us here have got thick skin mate, so nay worries,

Sir S&B was having abeit of banter, and it got took the wrong way, so its 50/50.

speaking of Sir S&b where art thou? im missing his banter on here, :D

Back