General Punto 1.2 16v

Currently reading:
General Punto 1.2 16v

Hi ppl i am buying a punto 1.2 16v old model, any 1 have one?? what do you think about my purchase, i need some stats about this car can any 1 help me out, what's the bhp?? what kinda top speeds can it hit?? will a induction kit, ful zaust and getting it chipped help performance?? also if any 1 has one and has pics contact me i wanna see some mods!!!
cheerz peepz

i have a 1.2 16V, yeah an induction kit zorst and chip will help performance as it will on most cars, it supposidly has 86bhp standard mine will do a 1/4mile in 17.5seconds had mine 110mph on a private road ;) but it still had more to go only had mine about a month now and still really chuffed with it you can do loads of mods as you can with any mk1 punto, what colour is it??

Mine black dude looks sweet, yeah man, i heard if you put a custom, exhaust you can loose performance and the car will go slower and sound loudr will have to purchase a ready built system for the sproting!!! what induction kit you got im thinking k&n as i had this before on my 60s it worked a treat then, i haerd good things about the green induction kit???

Back